Automotive Window Films Shield IR 75 Infrared Spectrally-Selective Film
Avery Dennison Shield IR 75 automotive window film is a spectrally-selective film for exceptional heat rejection and visible light transmission. An almost invisible film that gives great protection.
IR 75 Infrared Spectrally-Selective Film
|FILM||ULTRAVIOLET BLOCK||VISIBLE LIGHT|
|Shield IR 75 ||R069IRM||>99%||77%||10%|
IR 75 Key Features:
- Virtually clear window film for the driver who wants UV blocking and a cool interior, without altering their vehicle’s appearance, which makes for a perfect protection solution where local regulations limit the use of darker tinted films.
- Through the use of advanced nanotechnology, the Shield IR 75 film blocks 99+% UV and rejects 44% of the total solar energy for driver and passenger comfort
- Easy to install with superior shrink capabilities
- Ideal for front windshield application
- Zero signal interference (metal free)
Product Application Information:
|Color Tone||Light Blue|
|Warranty||Lifetime, Limited Non-Transferable|